Monday, April 11, 2011

It Might Not Be Today

Good morning and happy Monday. There's talk on the news of the second coming. A billboard giving us the last day of the earth and humanity. The only thing they have right is that fact about being ready. I can look back and thank God for the breath I have the next morning after a night before I'm glad wasn't my last. But how bad is bad? Where is the line? A good God fearing word spreading Christian has a bad moment of being cut off in traffic that causing a cuss fest then crashes his car and dies, is that bad enough. I don't know, and really neither does anyone else. God is the only one that does and that is where our heart needs to be. And when it goes astray, get it back there as fast as possible and carry on with the work at hand. Some spend too much time concerned with the end of time and forget about taking care of the present. Today is the day the Lord has made, I'm gonna work on this one today and worry about tomorrow never again. It's not even promised to me. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment