Thursday, May 26, 2011

Real Friends, Real Love

Good morning and happy Thursday. I was scrolling through my facebook friends and randomly stopping in at some to see what is going on with them. It's amazing how we can view a life in about 20 secs, with good wi-fi speed. People used to have to visit each other to get caught up on things. You could hear their feelings. I love to listen to my granddad tell his stories of his past. He had a relationship with those people. In all honesty how many of our FB friends are our friends. God wants us in relationships with Him and others. Real relationships. The kind that if things were bad you know who you could call. Like if I was at the gates of hell and needed someone in 15 min, he would be there in 10. That's what this life is for. To love each other and grow in our love for God. God wants us happy. Happy comes with a price. Real friends, real love and a desire to be close to God. Sounds pretty cheap in price to me. So to my friends, and family, I love you. I really do. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment