Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clear; Re-do

Good morning and happy Monday. Ever so often I take a few minutes and clear my old history out of my phone. Missed calls, old texts, and web stuff to try and keep it running better and more effectively. As I hit the clear button it occurred to me, wouldn't it be nice to have that in our lives. A clear or redo button. And then just as fast a realized we do. It requires a little more than hitting a button but it does erase a past we would like to leave behind so we can continue to live better and more effectively. Calling on the name of Jesus is the way to make that happen and then living in His light and allowing Him to work in you is how it stays clean. Be bold in your choice though. Don't be timid. Let the world see what our Savior has done for us by what He's done in you. He is the only answer to this fallen world. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment