Friday, September 2, 2011

The Pruning in Life

Good morning and happy Friday. Well the groups are reset and back to an easier way of posting. It's really been an eye opener to go through this little time of refreshing. The groups are fewer and less people to text. I wonder if I was bugging people and just didn't realize it. Is this how it is when you take the Word to other places? But do you stop?  No, obviously not. I simply can't make this about me but about what God shows me in His crazy little way he does things. When you know it's Him, you have to tell it. Someone may truly be hearing a message He has for them and no one else. God talks with us all, all the time. Sometimes you can't help but hear and others it's so quietly spoken because He needs you to lean in close. Our relationship with Him is very personal. Who else knows everything you've done and thought about doing? It's an intimacy that can't be described. So when He prunes us a little, it's really for the good of the body. So He has pruned me some and got me to step back a little. Who knows what He has in store for us next?  How else will He shape and mold the lump of clay we are?  I'm just glad He cares enough to do it. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment