Friday, October 28, 2011

Memories

Good morning and happy Friday. A friend from the past has a birthday and while thinking about the old days, a flood of memories came pouring in. I love the time I grew up in. I love the friendships and the relationships I had then. There's a part of our lives from way back that will never fade away. As we get ready to celebrate the birthday of our Lord, I want to reflect a while on the memories I'm creating by following Him. There's not a whole lot yet as I haven't been at this long, but as I look back on those old ones I can see where He was there with a little guiding hand the entire time. He has been leading the whole time. I've chosen not to follow and enjoy the life He had for me then. It's ok now because He's using that stubbornness of mine to try and do some good with it now. Even though we haven't done what He's asked of us doesn't mean He's done with us for good. It's just better to be in His shadow than out in the world. He will use the messes we make to bring glory to His kingdom. We don't have that ability. Take from the past all the good and bad and give your testimony to those who need to hear "it's ok, you can make it". You've are bought at a high price and you're worth every drop of blood that was spilled for you. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment