Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whom Shall I Fear

Good morning and happy Tuesday. What is your fears?  How do they own you? How do they keep you from the things you know you need to be doing? Fear is the biggest, heaviest, and most powerful but subtle weapon Satan has to use against us. Only he uses it to control because in God there is no fear. I hear people say they don't hear God talk to them. Maybe it's that they are afraid of what He's saying. I hear people say they can't lead this group. People say I can't talk to a stranger about Jesus. I'm afraid to quit doing this to myself. I'm afraid to let go and let God. It's a nice slogan but it's hard to do. We've said this before at some point in our lives, 10-20 years ago or yesterday, it doesn't matter, fear can bind us. So back on the whole team theme of last week, this is how we help each other lean deeper into the truth of God's promises. He will be there with you and He will never let you go. It's the job of the fearful to find the refuge He is providing. It's the job of all of us to help those in need do just that. I don't know any one who would just let someone fall into a pit or float away to drown. Why would we not then do the same for their soul? In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment