Friday, June 22, 2012

Good morning and happy Friday. I had a really bad day yesterday. I mean the worst in a while. All work stuff and just a bunch of mess. To the point of just leaving and calling it a day and if it was more than that then so be it. After I got home and got some things done at home and away from the problems of work, my day got better. Watched the Heat win and it got great. Came in today and feel better and moving on. But it got me thinking about how as I got away from the thing causing my problem the better I felt. And even to a point of facing it again. What if we do this with all our worldly problems and dealings with God. Move away from what pulls us down and closer to what picks us up. I hate that I keep losing the sight of that and fell into the traps of this world. I acted horrible yesterday and am making amends today to those who saw me act very un-Christian like. Satan won a match and I chose to let him. I know God is there with me all the time, but like the good Father He is, He is allowing me to grow through my mistakes. Learning to move closer to Him when the world moves in on me. Thank you God for all you do for me. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment