Monday, July 9, 2012

Good morning and happy Monday. I kinda took a week off from here, not on purpose but became an on purpose thing later. I had nothing to study for or get ready for last week. Wednesday night class wasn't going because of the 4th and I already had Sunday school ready. No reason to be in the good book last week. So I got a little lazy and didn't do any reading or digging and found myself having a really cruddy week when it was all over. I hate routine, over and over stuff that becomes a habit instead of holding meaning. I need my morning time with God no matter what. I need Him every hour of every day or it seems like I'm just wondering through a day. And then to top it off, I really needed a boost this morning to get it going again. I can't imagine what it would be like to be away for any length of time any more. It gives me motivation to help those you have wondered off a helping hand. Those who don't even know are really in for a shock. But sometimes we get so lost in the colors, they all turn gray. It's good to stop the spinning wheel and really get back to what we know is good in our lives. God has yet to show us all the colors of His pallet, but in the mean time we, I, need to focus on the ones He has shown me. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment