Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good morning and happy Tuesday. It felt so good having a day off yesterday. So good in fact I forgot today was Tuesday and thought it was Monday again. Reminds me of when I find myself back in the grove with my Bible studying and relationships period. With God and people. It's just refreshing to get that second wind feeling and push forward through the stuff of the day and come out unscathed by it all. Trust and faith in Jesus is the only way this is possible. Staying in relation and then being removed only for a day puts the importance on the relationship. It's like thinking its Monday and finding out its really Tuesday. I'm stoked. I love the fact that it's Tuesday. I love when I refresh my time with God and feel so good inside about it. Like a new start. But isn't that what He offers us anyway?  He cracks me up with His reminders of the things I should already know. I love Him so much and I've wasted a lot of my life missing Him. Not any more. I hope you feel the same. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment