Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Job was a man that sat well in God's eyes. Loved so much that God knew Job would not waiver in his love for Him. So I have to wonder why He allowed Satan to do the things he did to him? Then I realize that God knew how much Job loved Him. He knew he would never turn away from Him, no matter what. As I go through a trial, I wonder if God knows how much I love Him and He trusts me not to turn away from Him. Job is our example of perseverance. To be able to go the distance and trust God to have it all in control and in our best interest to serve Him. What trial are you facing that you're ready to give up on? What trial seems to be too big to handle? How long can you stay the course and not waiver from God's purpose for you?  God is good or He's not. So if He's good and you have faith in that, why are you questioning Him? Be the Job of today for all around you to see what the love of God does for everyone. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment