Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good morning and happy Tuesday. I written many times after being at a funeral. Today is no different. He's my age and has two boys my youngest daughters age. I was one of his first friends when he moved here and never saw him again after he moved to another part of town. Now he's gone. It was a beautiful service that left me and I hope others there with some questions to answer. Have I done enough to let my family know I love them? Have I passed on enough to my kids to not forget what the lesson was? Is my faith strong enough? Strong enough to let God be in control of my life and of the people I love? We're  told to be prepared for that day, a day we don't know when will come. The answer to those questions come when we understand how deep our relationship is with God the Father. How close are you to Him today? When you can answer that e/question with a definitive answer you can take heart that everything else will take care of itself. Our lives are too short not to have the answers to these questions, find them somewhere, find them soon.  In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment