Friday, June 3, 2011

Family

Good morning and happy Friday. Family. Its the people who are there when everything goes haywire. They are the firemen of our lives. When everyone else is running out of it, they're running in. Blood family, friend family, church family, it's all the same. I didn't know Rhonda real well, but I'm married into part of her family. She passed away from this life and gone on to the next the other day. I'm seeing family. I love how it holds it's self and each other up when the world seems to try and knock it down. Family is what God teaches us to be with each other. To be communal and not exclusionary. That's how it works best and I know that if we look back we see the times when family were all we had. I wish that there was more time to know Rhonda better, but I will through the stories and the memories of our family. Go and rest Rhonda. Your work here is done. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment