Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Be About His Work

Good morning and happy Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that most people don't wake up and say, " Well today is my last day. I'm dying today". I'm sure Dr. King didn't know he was gonna be shot as he was giving his speech that day. The space shuttle astronauts were pretty sure they would be home later on. Is there anything here on this earth worth losing our souls for? I'm not sure I'll make it home tonight, so when I go, I want to be doing God's work, or at least not tied up in this world and it's root of evil. For a long time people knew the earth was flat, people knew the earth was the center of the universe, just think what we'll know tomorrow. Man does not have the answers. Man is not in control. God has this whole thing and we are a part of it no matter how small and insignificant we may feel. In the small things of your life, be doing it for God. Be about His work always. That way when it's time to go home, your work is done. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment