Friday, May 18, 2012

Good morning and happy Friday. True friendship and blessings. Those two go good together. I was so blessed by so much love yesterday from so many people. It really is humbling when you think about it. But even with all the messages from people all over, the best ones came face to face. Where you see it in their eyes that they mean what they are saying to you. That's a blessing. We've lost that some but gained in other places, but I don't think Jesus wants to text me about my issues. He wants to be face to face so I can see it in His eyes how much He cares and see it on His hands how much He loves me. I love that we can reach around the world in just a few moments to comfort and show love to our friends and family, but I really love to give and get hugs. It's relationship, personal and meaningful. That's what our Father wants with us; a relationship. Deep and personal. It begins with prayer and honesty with Him. He knows it all anyway, He just wants us to say it and put it to the light so it doesn't hold us anymore. While you're praying, look deep into His eyes and feel His love for you take over your whole world. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment