Monday, May 14, 2012

Good morning and happy Monday. Can I just say God is good?  He's just and caring. I've given blood a hundred times. Saturday I gave some and miscalculated how long it had been since I had eaten. Needless to say, I passed out and then became sick. It was horrible. But family was there and God was there. Can't say without either of them I wouldn't have done so well. I'm still weak two days later but all is good. What does all this have to do with God being good and just. I had gone there to get my wife who was not feeling well from her donation. I made fun of her and kidded with her about it. Pretty much gave her a loving hard time. She got the last laugh. It just made me think about how no matter when you come to a life of Jesus the reward is the same as someone who's spent their entire life following Him. In our way of thinking its not fair. But in the realm  of a just God it is exactly that. And I'm so glad for it. It gives time to those who are in a struggling place. It gives time to wear away a hard surfaced heart. God showed me a bit of justice in a loving way. I didn't think so at the ER but it all turned out good. It's not about the amount of time with Him, it's about the quality of time you spend with Him. How are spending it with Him today? In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment