Friday, August 10, 2012

Good morning and happy Friday. I didn't have time  ______. You can fill in the blank with anything you want. We say this a lot throughout our lives. And on the receiving end is someone else saying, its ok, I understand, no problem. But really we've hurt them some. They weren't important enough to us to matter at that time. It's not true but for a second that's how we make them feel. My grandparents grew up in a much slower time than ours, they see how busy we've made our lives and say they understand why I haven't been by in a while. I've got to make time to see them. They're important to me and they won't be here a lot longer. Sometimes we feel like we have forever with someone and then they're taken away from us. I wish I would've spent more time with them, that's what we'll say. One day though, a trumpet will sound and all time will be still and the Judge of judges will be on His throne and we will be before Him. I hope that we've spent some time getting to know Him. I hope we had time for Him. I pray that we made time for Him, because as we hurt Him in not knowing Him, we will pay in the end for Him not knowing us. Spend time with family and friends. Spend more time with God.  Can you imagine, I didn't have time God. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment