Friday, August 17, 2012

Good morning and happy Friday.  I love to hit the snooze in the morning sometimes. I mean I really like to put off the inevitable. ( sarcasm ). Then I wake up and realize I'm running late and things are going to be a mess. How many people do you know that are hitting the snooze of the alarm calling them to a relationship with Jesus.? Thy just keep putting it off because the "sleep" feels so good. But what happens when they finally wake up and realize the mess they're in? I don't wanna know that I could've helped and didn't. If you've been following along this week you've seen a pattern in God's messages. He has stressed this more this week to me than ever before. Remember this is His words and not my own. Don't leave friends and family or yourself asleep when you can wake them. I don't always stand in His light, but when I do, I love it and can't believe I ever get out if it. That's the power this world and Satan can have on us. Wake up,  WAKE UP. Don't fall asleep on this one. Don't keep hitting the snooze. It's time to be about the Fathers business. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment