Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Yeah you know what day it is. Anyway, this morning, after a long night at work, I woke up to tragedy. My heart sinking in my stomach and then also a feeling of pure amazement of caring. I had several texts and PM's about the train wreck this morning. First, my brother works in that direction and was actually at work but not involved. Thank you Lord. Prayers though for those who are injured as I know all of them. But on the flip side I was blown away by the number of people who had checked on me, either through me or my wife. It feels good to be cared about. It's humbling to to know that people care. This is what God wants us to do for each other. This is the feeling we should all have all the time, knowing that we are loved. But as said here before, God loves us just like that. Why do we forget or need an event to take place to remind us? I envy those who really get it every day, all the time. That never take it for granted. It's a place in my relationship with God that I am trying so desperately to get to. To feel that love, like what was felt through concern today, is amazing and uplifting. God gives us this all the time. I don't know if it's because we don't trust what we can't see or because we're afraid to surrender to what is right. Either way, there is nothing greater than the love of God. To know how we, as a whole, turn on Him so many times and hurt Him in so many ways and yet He still loves us like we can never love another. I hope and pray that we can get to that point of knowing and accepting His love for what it really is. To be able to bask in His love and wake every day with that feeling of knowing we're loved more than we know. In love always <><

No comments:

Post a Comment