Monday, April 18, 2011

Auto Pilot

Good morning and happy Monday. The sprinklers came on in the yard early yesterday morning and I thought about how the grass was doing. Long story, but what I realized was that I no longer really take care if my grass the way I used to. The sprinkler doesn't have to be moved and the only time I walk in it is to mow it. If I didn't like it so much I would have someone do that. The point is there used to be a day that I would really tend to my yard. Now things are automated and take care of itself it seems. I think God was telling me yesterday that's how I'm letting my relationship with Him get. Just going through the motions and not really tending to it. If you are finding yourself there too, dig in. Pick up the Word and find a place to start planting the seed God wants you to be planting. Get your hands dirty with doing His work here for His glory. It's time to get off auto pilot and start flying the plane to a better, deeper relationship with God. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment