Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pour Out Your Gift

Good morning and happy Tuesday. You know when you hear one of those songs that just touches you at the heart. You just feel it. Sometimes you feel like it was written just for you. In the beginning of my journey out of the place I was, those songs would make me cry because I didn't feel worthy. Then, the same songs seemed pious and arrogant. That no one was as good as this. We can't forget that those songs were written by people who, just like you and me, were in a place they needed God to help them. They are blessed with the gift of music and so they pour out what God gave them onto us so we can see Him. Plain people with a gift. A gift given by God and used to glorify Him. I'm a plain person that needs to find his gift and use it to glorify Him. No matter how small or big it is, someone somewhere needs you to pour it out for them. It may be the difference of eternity. Glory to God forever. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment