Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frustration

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Frustration drives me crazy. I don't handle it well and I'm having to learn to deal with it slowly. God is very intentional in the way He teaches us. He uses our own individual issues and quirks to teach us about ourselves.  So as I look at my own kids and see ahead of them and the things I know they are gonna do if they don't change this or handle that differently, is the same way that God is looking at me too. It seems as we become adults we forget we're still kids. So the question I must ask is what is it I need to change and what is it I need to learn. Oh I know, trust in God that He is in control of all that I am not. I trust Him but I have to see that I try and control some areas without Him. I feel as though some are too small to bug Him with. Really?  I've got to trust Him completely and realize He's in my small stuff too because it matters to me. That's how a loving Father is with His kids. It all matters to Him. So big or small, I give it to you God. And all glory to you always. Thank you for loving me so much. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment