Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Daddy's Words

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Yesterday I was reading a post on Facebook from a friend about hearing the words of her dad say, "I love you". She talked about hearing the feeling in his voice. She knows he loves her, but to hear it said the way he said it let her feel his heart. We know God loves us, I've said that here at least a hundred times.  But how much does our life change when we hear Him say it and with a voice that leaves no doubt how He feels in His heart?  My friend made a call to her dad to just talk to him. She got a lot more out of that phone call than expected I think. We need to move into conversation with God and I'm sure we will get more out of it than we expect. I know he loves me, but it feels so good to hear Him say it. Especially when you feel it to your core. Make a call to God today and let Him pour Himself over you and give you the unexpected. Feel His heart for you. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment