Monday, March 19, 2012

Missing LIfe

Good morning and happy Monday. I haven't missed many days at this in nearly two years of this morning text. I missed Friday on purpose. Late Thursday evening I checked out of this busy world we live in as much as I could. No text, computer, t.v.  Like I said as much as possible. What I found was a sense of how busy I let things get. How I miss people in my life, and how they, missed me. It brought to life some things about community and the need for fellowship. And then it hit me, how much am I really checked out of God's life and much like my mom and dad, is He missing me. I've got to have Him first and that's what I seem to have found as we talked a lot more than before this weekend. My thoughts were clearer and more poignant. I needed to clear a bunch of life junk out and connect better spiritually with God and now with you. It was a good mind and heart get-a-way. And  for those I left alone for what seemed like no reason, I'm sorry,  but I really needed to get connected. God, thank you for missing me and holding on a minute while I get it together with you and not without you. I know I was not fully committed and that you have shown me the error of my ways. I love you and give you all the glory. My life is you being lived today. Help me to live better for you. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment