Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How Much Is He Missing In Your Life

Good morning and happy Tuesday. So to finish up yesterday's message: the point was about me clearing out my life junk, but the other was those who were texting and seeing if everything was ok. It's great to be loved and missed, but it's not about us. After we're dead and gone, the people left after us will miss us but they still have a life to live. So, if we're missing the people in our lives this much when gone for just a while, why aren't we missing God in our lives who, for some, hasn't been there in a while? I miss my girls every day that they aren't with me. I know that I still have to keep God first in my life so that my life in Jesus makes a difference to them. So how much is He missing in your life, or have you even considered it?  Take a day, or two and escape to Him. Leave this hustle and bustle behind and reconnect with Him and just see the difference. Then keep Him right there and don't take your eyes off of Him. He's in control of everything else. He doesn't need your help for that. He needs you showing Him to others who have left His side so they will come home too. To you I hurt or frustrated, I'm sorry and I love you more than you know. It's hard to do but I needed to check myself and where I was. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment