Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Be Quiet

Good morning and happy Tuesday. It seems this morning that silence may be the theme for the day. With that it simply reminds me to "Be still and know that I am God". We talk a lot about how busy we are and get, and I think that's what I'm hearing Him say today is to simply step back from all this. Make time for Him. Keep it simple and let it be from the heart. He's a demanding God but only for our own good. He knows what that can, and will do for us if we simply become simple. Turn loose of the stuff holding you back today and come to Him and visit. Once we begin to make the time for Him, the more we will do it. It's just to powerful and filling not to come back again for more. Just because we feel like we're in a good place doesn't make it so. He is the good place. I'll be quiet now. Find Him in your day today. Spend time with Him today. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment