Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rose Bushes

Good morning and happy Wednesday. So after further evaluation, how are you doing in your journey to a closer walk with God? Where are you at in all of it? It's questions like these that I have to ask myself when I feel like things are getting a little off track. I also found I didn't and don't have the answers to them. I like to know the answer to everything, how it works, why it does what it does and so forth. So I have a big dilemma when it comes to God, I will never know everything of Him til I get there. Faith in what He is doing in my life is a tough walk because of that. Sounds simple,but trying asking someone with a touch of OCD to not not count the tiles on the ceiling. (1449 in the life center in case you wanted to know). So each of us has a struggle with it but don't always realize it because we've made our trust and faith in God a thing instead our lives. Life isn't a bed of roses but it is sweet when they bloom, and you can't smell them while you work the soil and clean out the weeds and water them. So life has a little work to it and we have to put in the time, but it's worth every bit of it. I have faith in that. Be Jesus to the rose bushes around you today. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment