Thursday, January 26, 2012

Be Seen As a Christian

Good morning and happy Thursday. How strong of a Christian are you?  When the storms of life come crashing in, how well do you handle them? What do people see in you that let's them know you're a Christian? This comes from a lady my wife and I met in Boston.  The people there are what I called politely rude. But in one store we walked in  the lady just started talking to us like old friends. I asked if she was from the South, and she said no she was from Boston. I said, then you must be a Christian. She said yes she was and then she said this, " Christians always know each other ". It didn't sink in at the time, but it has more lately. Turns out this nice woman is a gospel singer and author. She and Tana still email and check on each other to this day. That was two years ago and her words are still as clear as a bell today. I hope that my faith is being lived out like hers to the point that someone knows I'm a follower of Jesus too. That my actions and my words reflect that just as much as my heart pours it into someone else's life. You are as strong as you let your faith in the Lord above be. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment