Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Strength of David

Good morning and happy Tuesday. This morning I woke up with David on my mind. I'm not sure of the giants to be faced today but there must be some for God to tell me to prepare. I think about that young boy standing there so unafraid of what "could" happen to him. He stood firm in what God was "gonna" do for him. Huge difference in attitude. And I think that is where He is telling me to look inside at.  When we were young we felt like that. Nothing scared us really. We had confidence to the point of near stupidity. But this is different. This is eminent danger and even as kids we feared that. But David knew his God was there with him and when God is with you, whom shall you fear? David got that. I know it, but am I living it?  Today be David in the way you see challenges and deal with things in front of you. God is with you and will lead the way if we let Him. He will slay your giants. In love always. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment