Wednesday, January 25, 2012

" I Was Here "

Good morning and happy Wednesday. "I was here", " John was here '88 ". We've all done that at some point, left a mark to the fact we were there. I guess it's because we feel like we what people to know or maybe it's just because we want to say it some how. To leave a lasting mark that we were in this world at that point in time. Now that I'm older and a little smarter, I see that that's not the mark I really want to leave on this world. I have kids, and that's a mark I was here. But my hope is that I'm leaving a mark on them and the others that I encounter as God walks us through pathways that intertwine. But most importantly that it not be my mark but Gods. I see now that it's not about me here, it's about Him, and me getting to where He is. Oh lives will be touched and marks on the timeline left, so long as we walk with others as we walk with Jesus. There are people who become set apart on a bigger stage of life, but there are millions that are making God smile everyday by their devotion to Him and the cause He has before them. Simple obedience to His will leaves a legacy behind. An example of a sinner finding his way Home leaves hope for generations to make it there too. That's a mark that will never go away. In love always. <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment